Hi! I'm Lyza! Creativity Coach and Artist...
As a Creativity Coach, I support people in restoring and amplifying creative flow through visioning, planning and removing obstacles.
Creativity is my passion. I love helping people express themselves through their chosen art form... whether it be writing, drawing, dance, music making, crafting, etc.. I support people in breaking their inner obstacles to experience that moment of freedom.
My journey to Creativity Coaching was through my own pursuit of a successful practice. I found that a trusted support system combined with a strong creative routine was a great recipe for productivity and success. I am excited to share what I've learned with you in support of your creative endeavors!
Here are a few ways that I offer support to the creative space:
- ENCOURAGEMENT & NURTURING: offering support, to encourage someone's creative process (tranquility, kindness). To share in the celebration of one's creative self (high energy, passion, momentum)
- CLARITY & INSIGHT: to offer perspective to help people get clarity on blind spots (honesty, objectivity, recognizing patterns)
- ORGANIZATION & PREPARATION: preparation goes a long way in reducing overwhelm and fostering optimum creative flow. With some clarity work, planning and organizing – we can clear the runway.
Certifications & affiliations:
- Member of the Creativity Coaching Association (CCA)
- Certified Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), MER© (Mental & Emotional Release©) and Hypnosis
- Certified MBTI© Facilitator (Myers Briggs Type Indicator)
- Certified Final Cut Pro X Instructor
- Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator) Trainer
- BA Degree: Digital/Video Art
- AA Degree: Graphic Design